For women, learning how to get rid facial hair is vital if they truly want to have flawlessly feminine traits. That is why women never stop looking for ways to remove facial hair quickly and permanently.
After a lot of trial and error, a recipe that removes facial hair instantly and permanently has emerged. Below are the ingredients that make this facial hair removal recipe exceptional and, oh, so effective:
Benefits of Ingredients:
Heated raw milk not only dissolves the gelatin in this hair removal recipe. It also does the following:
- It tones your skin.It makes your skin more elastic and firm.
- It moisturizes and conditions your skin.
- It cleans your pores deeply, ridding them of dirt, blackheads, and excess oil.
- It prevents your skin from tanning.
- It whitens your skin by preventing tyrosine secretion.
- It fights acne.
- It delays aging.
- It brightens your skin.
- It gives your skin a youthful glow.
- It helps lighten stretch marks.
- It reduces skin damage.
- It helps protect your skin from damage from free radicals and the UV rays.
- It retards aging.
In this recipe, gelatin plays an important role. It binds all the other ingredients together. Aside from that, it gives you the following benefits:
If you think gelatin is only the fab ingredient that makes wiggly, jiggling Jell-O, you have a lot to learn. In fact, many people actually use gelatin as a supplement because it offers many excellent health benefits.
Gelatin helps to tighten up skin, supports healthy nails, hair and skin and it’s great for your joints as well. It offers you a great way to get collagen in your diet, it improves digestion, includes some important amino acids and may even help reduce the appearance of cellulite.
Curcumin is a very effective compound in turmeric. One of its benefits is its anti-inflammatory property. It prevents a protein from triggering pain and swelling. In hair removal, hair follicles are pulled out of your skin.
With the help of turmeric, the inflammation that results from the process is reduced. The mask leaves your skin less painful and less swollen. Turmeric also has antioxidants that reduce iron complex, scavenge free radicals, and prevent peroxidation.
It is also effective in delaying the process of aging. Since turmeric in the mask stays on your skin for about thirty minutes, it makes your skin more youthful as it penetrates your skin.
As an antiseptic, turmeric prevents bacterial, viral, and fungal infections. Turmeric also serves as a painkiller. Peeling away the mask is quite painful. With the help of turmeric, the pain goes away easily.
Hirsutismis a medical condition in which there is the unwanted growth of hair in women. Dark and coarse hair appear on the woman’s face and body, where a man would normally have them.
Turmeric helps delay the growth of hair in these areas of the body. It is true that hirsutism is brought about by an excess of androgen hormones in the body, but a topical application of turmeric can help retard the hair growth.
This sweet ingredient acts as a detoxifier for your skin. It helps to remove all the impurities stuck in your pores.
Try this facial hair removal mask and you will never worry about unwanted facial hair anymore. If you use this frequently enough, the hair won’t grow as thick and as abundant as it did before.
You’ll Need :
- 1 tsp Gelatin Powder
- 2 tsp Raw Milk
- a quarter tsp of raw Honey
- A pinch of Turmeric
- Heat 1/2 cup of milk in the microwave for 15-20 seconds (do not boil).
- Once the milk is a bit hot (but not boiling), add 2 tsp of raw milk to 1 tsp of gelatin. Whisk the mixture briskly to dissolve the gelatin.
- Then, add the raw honey and mix well. Lastly, add a pinch of turmeric and mix the mixture well until you’ll get that paste-like consistency.
- Make sure to pin back all your hair by using a hairband, and wash/cleanse your face completely before applying the mixture. Use a warm towel and cover your face (the warm towel helps open up your pores).
- Using a brush, apply the mixture on your face avoiding the hairline, the eyes and the lips.
- Leave it for about 30 minutes or once the mixture dries up.
- Gently peel it off in upward direction and sooth with ice if needed. Rinse it off with tepid water and apply your favorite moisturizer as usual.
How Often Should You Use This Facial
Again, how often you use a face mask depends greatly on the type of skin you have. Other factors will determine how often you need one. You may want to use this facial mask to help control oil twice weekly.
Generally, using once or twice a week is ideal. Take the time to use them correctly and it will pay off. If you are going to do the extra step of applying a face mask, might as well maximize the result by showing that glorious glow.
The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mode but the true beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It is the caring that she lovingly gives the passion that she shows. The beauty of a woman grows with the passing years.