A blind pimple is an under the skin pimple with no head, and these remedies will help to flush the area and draw the pimple to the surface of the skin & is ready to be drained without much effort.
how to bring a pimple to a head
I’ve been struggling with some stubborn, huge, under the skin pimples on my upper chin that feel more like a tumor than the normal zit. Uggh!! they sting like hell and extremely difficult to cover up.
These pea-sized bumps refused to develop a white head and even worse, they feel like it takes an eternity to heal and no medicine seemed to work at this point.
That being said, I was desperate and the time had come to search hard for the solutions and here are the few things I discovered in pulling out a pimple under the skin, allowing them to ease down faster.
PRID Drawing Salve
I received my package last Friday morning and immediately smacked it down on my swollen acne, and in just a couple of hours, pus has noticeably emerged to the surface.
In fairness, I did “medicate” the pimples using hot and cold compress the night before. Therefore the “drawing” time seemed to minimize, and by around 11 pm that night, my toughest pimple was draining a lot.
How to Do It:
I know, I know.. Popping pimples are bad for the skin, but in some cases, I simply need to take action.
This dark, slick and intensely offensive to the nose ointment is more efficient than any other homeopathic treatment that draws out a pimple or even a boil.
* If you don’t mind the smell of a bitter medicine on your skin, you should grab this salve right now. It works like magic.
Hot and Cold Compress
Another method that could accelerate the healing process of a stubborn zit is by using the hot and cold compress.
How To Do It:
- Just immerse a face towel or a clean washcloth in hot water, making sure that your skin can withstand the heat.
- Wring it down and place the hot towel on the affected area, repeat the process when the face towel has cooled off.
- Continue doing it for as long as you have ample time. Doing this will soften and draw the bacteria to the surface.
- Alternate the hot compress with cold compress every 10 minutes until the zit will develop the white head or start to numb.
- The hot and cold compresses will dilate and shrink your acne, aiding to draw out the pus and take the infection out to the surface.
- After that, you can spot treat the area using solutions that contain 2% salicylic acid to zap down infection quickly.
Milk & Tea Bag Compress
Milk has properties that help to draw out infection. Consider soaking a tea bag in milk, because teabags also contain healing properties called tannins particularly in black tea that aid to minimize inflammation.
How To Do it:
Apply the milk-soaked tea bag overnight, and you’re likely to see your cyst shrink or come to a head over the course of several days.
How to Do It:
- Dab a q-tip in the peroxide and apply it to your zit and let it stay for a couple of minutes. This treatment will help draw out the pus and reduce the size of a pimple.
- Just be aware that the peroxide seriously stinks and it might hurt a bit. To lessen the smell, hop inside the hot shower and the hot steam will abate the smell while opening up your pores.