Exercises To Strengthen Chin And Neck Muscles – If you’re going to get rid of that double chin, you’ll need to work on some key facial muscles. The two key muscles you’ll be working on are the platysma and the mentalis muscles.
For the best results, you should do at least one of these exercises each day to tone and firm up the area, eliminating that double chin.
When you begin using these double chin exercises, you’ll notice that the jowl, throat and neck areas all firm up too, eliminating dowager humps, turkey wattles and pouches in that area.
You’ll end up with a graceful, slender chin, neck, jaw and throat area when you start using these exercises.
Each step should be deliberate and slow so that the chin muscles are properly engaged in the exercise.
Allow the muscles to relax before moving on to the next workout. Loosen the jaw by gently opening and closing your mouth.
- Open your mouth wide, bend your lower lip inward, and close your mouth as you pull your jaw forward.
Kiss The Ceiling
This exercise is exactly what it sounds like. While the method is simple, it works the neck muscles to help tighten and tone.
- Tilt your head upward and extend your lips into a kissing motion.
Touch the Nose
The “touch your nose” exercise is effective in extending the chin muscles. Do this by sticking out your tongue and trying to touch your nose.
- Place a finger under your chin so you can feel the muscles extend and flatten in this position.
This small amount of resistance helps reduce the appearance of a double chin.
- Simply make two fists and place them directly under your chin. Push your chin down on your fists and hold for five seconds.
The Perfect Oval
Everybody wants the perfect face shape. If you want to train your face to be more oval, try out this workout.
You should be able to feel the extension of the jaw and neck muscles.
- Turn your head to one side and thrust your jaw forward. Hold for a few moments. Turn your head to the opposite side and repeat.
” Believe in yourself, and the rest will fall into place. Have faith in your own abilities, work hard, and there is nothing you cannot accomplish. ”