You do hair removal on a regular basis. You also use antiperspirants. But do you take proper care of your underarm skin? The use of razors and the different products you apply to the skin could have an adverse impact on its natural balance and appearance.
It’s possible to see a darkening in the underarm area on occasion. Some of your beauty rituals could be responsible for the problems you experience with the underarm skin.
The good news is that natural products can be used to make the skin healthy and white once again.
Why is Your Underarm Skin Getting Darker?
The underarm skin could become darker because of various procedures like shaving and permanent hair removal.
Sweating and the rubbing of the skin against your clothes could also contribute to unwanted darkness.
However, it is better to understand the source that caused darkening; if you pinpoint what the cause is, you can block it from happening again.
The constant shaving may also cause the hair follicles to become larger. This process is certainly going to have an adverse impact on the appearance of your skin, as well.
Regardless of the fact that we’re all guilty of underarm skin mistreatment, there are simple options for rectifying the problem.
Soaps and deodorants contain a medley of skin irritants. The first and the most important prerequisite for enjoying beautiful skin is opting for the most natural products on the market.
3 Easy Ways to Lighten Underarms
- 2 tsp of Gram flour (or rice flour / All Purpose Flour)
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Honey
- Rose Water to make a thick paste
- Mix all the ingredients to make a paste. Apply the mixture on your underarm.
- Leave it for about 20 minutes. Then, soak a towel in warm water and gently wipe the mixture off.
- Do this routine 3 times a week to see the result.
- sliced potato
- Slice the potato and make some cuts into the center to get some juice out. Gently rub it on your underarms for about 2 minutes while watching TV or you have a spare time.
- Let it stay for 15-20 minutes. In case, you feel itchy, just reduce the time and rinse it off with warm water.
- Do this 3 times a week for best results.
- baking soda
- a little milk (*optional)
- a pinch of turmeric (*optional) but works effectively
- Put 1 tbsp of baking soda in a container and gradually add water to form a paste
- You can add a pinch of turmeric and 1 tsp of milk (this is optional)
- Then, apply the mixture on your armpit and gently massage it for about 2-5 minutes and rinse it off.
- You can do this twice a day (morning and night) for best results.