No matter our age, most of us want to achieve and maintain a brighter, radiant complexion but this goal can be a challenge over time. Our skin cells begin to turn over at a slower rate as we grow older and the cells won’t shed fast enough as they sit atop of our skin surface that caused a dull appearance.
Why go to an expensive facial spa when you can brighten your skin at home? It may be a bit hard to admit but stress, elements, and free-radicals deteriorate your skin and darken it.
As a result, your makeup doesn’t look or feel right anymore. Because of your tight schedule, you cannot possibly spare some time to have a skin brightening treatment at a spa.
To help you regain your vibrant, youthful glow, a quick ten-minute, skin brightening mask in the comfort of your home is just what you need.
Here are the Amazing Ingredients:
- It lessens the production of melanin. Melanin is the skin pigment. If its production is excessive, then your skin becomes darker.
- It delays aging. Turmeric has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that help restore your skin’s youthful glow. It also minimizes wrinkles, dark spots, and fine lines.
- It protects your skin from sun damage. Excessive exposure to UVB rays causes thickening of the skin, discoloration, wrinkles, inelastic skin, and enlarged blood vessels.
- It controls oiliness.
- It moisturizes the skin, making it supple and soft. Adding this to this brightening face mask allows you to have deep moisturizing as well.
- It controls oil. If you have oily skin, a banana will prevent your skin’s oil glands from secreting too much oil. It helps peel off the excess oil on the surface of the skin.
- It fights wrinkles. Bananas also have antioxidants that help delay aging signs such as wrinkles and fine lines.
- It makes dark spots fade. Dark spots, moles, scars, and even age spots make your face dark and dull. Bananas can lighten discolorations.
- It has antibacterial properties, making your skin free of blemishes and infection.
- It locks moisture into your skin, resulting in a soft, smooth, hydrated skin.
- It slows down the aging process.
- It opens your pores and unclogs them.
- It prevents blackheads.
- It lightens skin pigmentation.
Honey moisturizes and nourishes the skin, which makes it perfect for the creation of masks for dry and irritable skin.n Also, honey is loaded of antibacterial properties which help fade acne scars and age spots on your skin.
Lemon. This citrus fruit is rich in ascorbic acid or vitamin C, which exfoliates your skin naturally. It improves your skin tone and lightens skin.
Lemon juice also stimulates the growth of new, younger skin cells. It also stimulates the production of collagen and retards the production of melanin in your skin.
With these beneficial ingredients, your skin can improve greatly with this ten-minute mask. Make this mask mixture and use it for ten minutes daily. Soon, you will have the glowing skin that would be the envy of your peers.
Turmeric Facial Mask Ingredients:
You’ll Need :
① Cut the banana into half and slice it (you only need half if you’ll use it on your face).