Ginger is an excellent spice to use when you’re cooking. It’s packed with flavor that adds something special to many dishes. However, this spice is often used as a natural treatment for many health problems.
Ginger has been used medicinally for heart problems, indigestion, nausea and more. You may be surprised to find that ginger has stimulating properties that make it a wonderful home remedy for healthy hair growth.
For centuries, ginger has been used to treat hair, specifically within Ayurvedic medicine. Ayurveda, an Indian traditional, natural healing system, uses herbs to help prevent and treat health issues. Ayurvedic medicine has long used the spice to eliminate dandruff.
Whether searching ancient Ayurveda remedies from India, Chinese herbal remedies or folk medicine from Europe and America, you’ll find ginger plays a prominent role. If your mother ever gave you ginger ale for stomach problems, you probably already know about the benefits for nausea.
However, ginger oil used for so many ailments, such as easing the effects of the common cold and aiding in relieving the pain of arthritis. One of the primary pain relieving components is gingerol. Today, science backs up the benefits and add to them, even more, uses, such as cancer and Alzheimer’s disease.
Health & Body Benefits of Ginger
- Not only is ginger good for your health, it’s a fabulous beauty aid too.
- Ginger contains many phytochemicals and nutrients that can help you look your best.
- It has anti-aging properties due to the antioxidants. It improves circulation, repairs damaged hair follicles and contains keratin proteins that help hair grow and softens hair when you apply this mixture topically.
- It comes in some different colors, but all of the have the same benefits. Ginger can be yellow, red or white on the inside, but the light brown skin of this root is always similar.
Is ginger oil good for hair?
Why try ginger for your hair? It includes some circulatory agents that help to stimulate and improve the blood flow to your scalp. With improved circulation, hair follicles are triggered, which results in hair growth.
Ginger offers essential fatty acids as well, which help to stop hair loss and prevent problems with hair thinning. The anti-inflammatory properties of ginger are also beneficial to your hair.
Many people struggle with dandruff, and unfortunately, this scalp problem can result in hair loss. Using ginger can treat dandruff, since it is a natural antiseptic that helps to eliminate dandruff. It also helps prevent dandruff and many other hair issues.
How to Use Ginger for Hair Growth
If you’re worried about thinning hair or hair loss, ginger may help. Try one of these ginger treatments and you may begin seeing new hair growth in the future.
2 Options you can use ginger for improved hair growth or thinning hair
This recipe takes only minutes to make and apply and won’t cost you a fortune.
Because of the ability of ginger to stimulate circulation and the keratin proteins, a hair mask made of ginger can bring life back to your hair and make it look fabulous.
It works both on the hair shaft and the scalp to create stunning, healthy, soft follicles, so you’ll get benefits immediately and even more benefits the longer you use it.
Ingredients You Need:
- 3-4 knobs of fresh ginger
- jojoba oil (or cold pressed olive oil or extra virgin coconut oil)
You May Also Read:
1 Peel the skin of the ginger. Grate the ginger (the easiest to get the juice of the ginger).
2 Using a strainer or a cheesecloth, squeeze the grated ginger and separate the juice from the pulp. (**This 2nd step is optional – you can dilute the mixture with water because the ginger may sting your scalp or you have a sensitive scalp).
3 Add jojoba oil ( or olive oil or coconut oil) – just eyeball the amount but use more oil than the ginger juice.
4 Mix the mixture and apply it by section into your scalp by using cotton pads or cotton balls. Make sure your scalp is fully coated. You can do this routine once or twice a week to see improvements.
5 Do a 3-minute scalp massage and wrap your hair with a plastic bag or a shower cap. Let it sit for 20-30 minutes (or longer if you have extra time) and wash it off with shampoo and conditioner. Style as usual.
If you have a scalp or dandruff problem, you should try this hair mask as it really cleanses your scalp. And remember, to see the result, you need to be consistent in using this regularly.
- Peel six ounces of fresh ginger root. Cut it into pieces and place in a blender, along with a quarter cup of water.
- Blend until you have a thick pulp. Drain the mixture through cheesecloth, squeezing out as much juice as you can into a bowl.
- Take the juice and apply to your scalp, leaving the juice on your scalp and hair for 5-10 minutes. Shampoo your hair to eliminate it.
Private dreams are the most powerful. You have to dream of success to make it happen, and if you don’t believe in yourself, nobody else will. But that doesn’t mean you have to go around telling everyone about it. ”
Watch the Video Below: